Next Play scheme - Info Soon
Children aged 5-11 years - 01825 87245
Come along, meet the team, who will be looking after you: Jacky, Sandra, Nathan, Emma, Carole, Lorena, Rachel, Shelley, Juliette, Emily, Maria & Claire
What does your child need to bring?
* Please bring clothes that don’t matter, and spare clothes too. The children are likely to get messy!
* Wet weather clothing and named welly boots are mandatory.
* Sun lotion and sun hats or winter layers, hats & gloves as appropriate.
* Please ensure that all items are clearly named!
* Please provide your child with a healthy packed lunch and cold pack along with a named water bottle. We provide a healthy snack and drink at Break-time.
* A smile!
We are a registered Day care facility, inspected by Ofsted. Ofsted – 0300 1231231. We have a full set of policies including a complaints procedure. Some of these policies are available in the Parent Handbook, which you will receive when your place is confirmed. Please ask if you would like to see all our policies and procedures. We work on a ratio 1:8 adults to children and safety is always most important on the farm.
Booking – all fees must be received in advance (prices may change)
Breakfast Session 8.00 am - 10.30 am @ £5.00 per hour
Core Session 10.30am to 4.30pm @ £28.00
Teatime Session 4.30pm - 6.00 pm @ £5.00 per hour
We cannot accept any children without correct, up to date registration details nor payment in advance.
(Please note procedures within the Nursery are very different and Holiday Playscheme bookings must not be made via the Nursery nor Nursery Bookings via the Holiday Playscheme.)
1. Please phone or email to gain a provisional place. 01825872457. email@example.com
2. Please email / send a hard copy of your booking form to the Mohair Centre.
3. Payment should be sent / received with your Booking Form to secure your place. This should be made by bank transfer, cheque or childcare vouchers. We do not accept cash. All Holiday Playscheme Fees must be kept separate from other Mohair Centre transactions, either within the Nursery or After School Club.
4. Please indicate how payment has been/ will be made on the Booking Form, detailing clearly how this will be identified in our Bank Account. Please use your child’s surname to ensure that payment is easily tracked and indicate which Voucher Company has been used.
5. You will be required to fill in an updated registration form, if you have not attended in the last 6 months.
6. Jacky will confirm your booking on receipt of the booking form / payment via email. An email address is essential, please ensure that this is added to the Booking Form.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child / children to the Holiday Playscheme any problems please let us know, we welcome your input. 01825 872457
* Please note daily programme can change without warning*